Saturday, May 31, 2008

More picture updates

Sorry ah, my pictures are all jumbled up and I don't have time to sort them out. Just try not to link them to any dates and enjoy (erm....try to enjoy huh? I'm no professional photographer. hee)

Mr Liow and AN during one of their "dad and daughter time". Gadget papa with his gadget baby.


The window babies. I feel bad whenever I see pictures of others who've been bringing their dogs to parks and all. BM has been home whole day long and their only fun comes in the form of looking out of the window like they did back in Fernvale.. :( And then they sleep whole day long. AN really takes up so much of my time that I have almost none left for them, and even Mr Liow.

My window gazing furkids ")
Spotted a lizard?

The view that day on the way to Phoenix. Never boring although it's always mountains and more mountains. Pictures do no justice to the mountains we see, really.

Reaching Phoenix, I think. Lesser mountains, more roads and civilisation.

Was telling Sky, or was it LS, that while they see pretty flowers blooming in Spring time, here our Cactuses also bloom but they look rather funny with flowers on top of their heads, don't they?

Comfort Zone. Click to enlarge photo to read about its usage ;P

That Friday with nice weather! Sometimes I think I dress AN up such that she looks like a baby clown. hmm..

Forgot when this was taken but this is us while Mr Liow was driving. hehe. My fringe has grown over this past month!

Our bare garden with bare soil and couple of chopped up bushes that has green stuff that's growing out around them. Wonder if those green stuff are weeds...Do I have to pluck them out?
Fuller view

View of the other patio from the kitchen. Baileys and Maen's territory.

AN's territory. Soooo messy! While I'm putting things in place, she's taking things out of their places..I give up. sigh...


Our 'study' corner. Every area has to be fine tuned to obtain maximum viewing pleasure by the tenants (us) and blog viwers (you guys. haha)
Our TV area. Mr Liow's the one who did this area up while I tucked AN in one night. It 's now neater than it originally was. And now we have our big TV instead of a tiny 14" one. hee.
AN's loot. Each time we go out, we come back with more clothes, toys and books for her. Baby stuff here are on average half of the price back in Singapore although there's a handful that's more costly too.

From Walmart, my all time favourite! I LOVE Walt Disney and Looney Tunes!!!! Haven't been able to find the Walt Disney Oldies tho.

Mine? Nope. hehe. Adrielle's, from Old Navy at only USD$10! We bought another one in 2 pieces with sleeves so that in case one doesn't dry, we have another one to put on her for a swim the next day (not as if we go swimming everyday.)

AN on a typical day with her 2 buddies..

Add Video
She will imitate them at times. I've seen her pick up their food bowl and try to eat off it -_____-". And she'll attempt to chew on their smoked pig skin or bones. Sometimes she'll 'share' their toys with them by pretending to chew off a piece and give the toy to either B or M. My mum will freak out if she knows AN's starting to behave like BM. hmm. If only she's as obedient as them, I'll have 50% more freedom than I do now. The other 50% goes to home management (sounds professional huh?)

2 comments:

The Four Musketeers said...

Oh! Dont feel so guilty. I really think you are doing great, you put in the effort to bring your dogs with you :)

And I think being away from the comfort zone (sg), this will be such a great bonding time for your family, baby will really grow up with the dogs too.

Jia You!

- passerby from DS

Boredlittleflower said...

thanks for the reassurance :)

still I was expecting them to enjoy more of the outdoors than back in singapore. feel really sorry for them. :(