Saturday, June 21, 2008

Instruction Permit! + Naughty Furkids

Permit to sitting behind the wheel
I passed my theory test and got my instruction permit! It looked exactly like a "Driver's License" except that mine says "Instruction Permit" instead. I thought they made a mistake and gave me a license to drive. hehe.

Up and coming will be driving lessons. Don't even need to take a driving test. Just go through lessons and my status will be upgraded to that of a driver.

Of course, a license doesn't give me the courage to drive yet so I'll need to practice. hee.

So exciting! (^_^)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About BM
Just when I thought they've passed the stages of anxiety and have settled down finally, they decided to tell me through their actions that they really prefer to have me caged at home.

We went out for a couple of hours for dinner last evening and when we came home, there was a puddle of pee on their bed *I was angry!!! Where shall they sleep then?*

And they tore a carton of drinks we left on the floor. Just the carton (thank God they didn't finish those sweet stuff) but the mess was enough to flame the anger, in addition to the pee on their bed.

It's been a long time since they chewed anything that didn't belong to them, and the carton has been there for some time and they've left that alone till last evening. Not to forget, the pee. Why on earth did they pee on their own bed??

We went out for my theory test this morning and when we came home, there was a puddle of pee in the middle of the kitchen -_____-"

What's wrong with them? They've been behaving till now.

Feel really disappointed. :(

No comments: