Wednesday, June 25, 2008

MAC goodies!

Been waiting for the whole week for my MAC goodies and they've finally arrived! In fact, they reached half an hour ago and I spent half an hour exploring the colours. My arm looked bruised with the many blushers I bought (10 blushers, a brush-on brow, 2 mascaras). AN had a good time too, helping mummy bring out the stuff one by one, from the box they came in. So exciting. hee! I'm waiting for AN to feel sleepy so that I can try those colours on my face.

"Adrielle...Nap time", and to which AN replies "wah ..hmmm-um googaga yaa-da. Huh?" while tip-toeing and stretching hard to reach out for MY new toys. *rolls eyes*.

I know I have only 1 face and 2 days in a weekend to paint that face. Will probably never finish any of the blushers I have but I can use them professionally as well. That justifies my purchase!

And I realised I can sign up as MACPro member (with membership fees and annual renewal). Members (MUAs) are entitled to 40% off all MAC products, if they approve my status as a Makeup Artist. Thank God I brought my cert. That's the only possible way to prove I'm in the industry. And if I can shop online (applicable only in North America. Is AZ in North America? Let me find that out 1st), I don't even need to physically make a trip down (provided shipping comes at no cost).

I'm hoping to get an empty palette and choose my colours in time to come (not so soon tho). MAC colours are way prettier than the colours I'm using now (TSMU girls, you know la hor? hehe). The MUA at MAC told me I could do that and even if I din want to get all the colours at a go, I can visit them at any time to choose my colours to fill up my empty slots. *fainting from sheer excitement*

Will probably get those before I leave so that the colours remain fresh and as use-able as possible. hee.

So excited wor. *heart thumping*

No comments: