Sunday, June 29, 2008

Severe Storm Alert

There was a severe storm warning 2 days ago on Thursday. Mr Liow happened to be on day shift that day (even tho this was his night duty week....) and I was worried he'd be caught in a flash flood on his way home.

Some shots of what the warning says:


This is not the worst in history, just the worst one so far that I happened to be near. Not that I was involved in the storm coz I was at home, safe and sound. Still, it was quite terrifying coz the sky was unusually dark and I could hear the sliding doors banging coz of the strong winds. I could even hear the wind from inside the house.

Baileys and Maen weren't too comfortable with the storm as well. They were on alert mode all the time and jumped up at the slightest bang made by the sliding doors.

Frankly I was quite worried the glass will break at some point.

Video taken from the kitchen


Taken from the living room


The baby is the only one oblivious to the pending storm, and dancing to one of her favourite commercial jingle. Leader of the pack? Or are the furkids sniffing stinky poop in her diapers?

No comments: