Monday, July 7, 2008

Baileys' Entry: Maen and I

Mummy was amused by what the silly Maen did yesterday at the park.

We were walking and both of us were enticed by the games some of the hooman at the park were playing. From where Maen was walking, she should be able to see me BUT she did not. Both mummy and I heard a 'bang' and I felt something knock me out of my path. It was Maen -_____-. She actually knocked into me and knocked into me HARD.

I glared at her but thought she would ignore me anyway. She never admits her mistake. The next thing we knew, Maen came near and licked me on next to my mouth. Mummy thought that was sweet. I thought that was quite embarrassing! Glad there wasn't anyone we knew at the park.

We do not have photos of our walk to share coz mummy's handphone battery was flat by the time they came home from the Desert Museum. They told us it was out of bounds to pets. hmpf.....We don't fancy visiting a museum on such a hot afternoon anyway.

The adults went out to get groceries just now and left us in the kitchen. Maen managed to find her way out by pushing her little head against the gate. She was just trying her luck and who knew, she DID find herself lucky! The door opened as she stepped out but slammed back before I could make my way out.

Boy was I glad they came back short while later. I know Maen can't bear to be without my presence. Mummy says I'm just upset she gets to roam the living room while I get only to roam the kitchen and breakfast area. It's probably as big as each other but the difference is, if given a choice, I'd rather roam where it's carpeted, you see? But that's not the point.

I'm just concerned that if the adults go out for too long and Maen needs the toilet, she won't be able to get back in, and may need to release where we know we'll get into trouble if we do 'it' out there. I'm worried for her too.

That's about our activities for this weekend. We're looking for the next weekend and I'm teaching Maen to pray this: "Storm storm go away. Come again when we're not out to play."

No comments: