Friday, July 4, 2008

Maen's Entry: New clothes and more!

Mummy bought lotsa new clothes for us from Petedge but sadly, most appeared too small. -__________-". They fit a JRT better. What on earth did she estimate our figures based on? Only 3 pieces fit us right and those will be good for the winter. Cool!

We've got new shoes too. One pair for now, another for the winter. We each have one pair of each. BUT gor gor's 'now' shoes seemed too large. It said on the website the size "S" would fit Corgis and Beagles. We all thought gor gor shld have feet of similar size to the mentioned breeds, no? Apparently not. hmm.

Mummy agrees that her estimation is no better than papa's concept of time, if you know what I mean.

My new collar and leash set is prettier than mummy expected tho. It's seriously pretty in pink! Gor gor got a black and grey set, and a matching harness which I do not have. I mean, I have an old one and mummy was tooo stingy to get me a pretty in pink one to match my new collar and leash set. What a scrooge.. My harness is going to look so out of place when we go out.. *pouts*

Will update pictures soon.

What should we do with those mid-riff clothes that are too small for us? Mummy was thinking of putting us on a strict diet so that we can fit into them. -___-". If she's for real, we intend to eat them up before she can do anything to us. *idea*

No comments: