Saturday, July 5, 2008

Thanks for the sweet thoughts

Thanks for the sweet notes of encouragements from you all. Appreciate the concern lots.

Am feeling ok now. Just need an outlet somewhere for steam to escape a little. Life has to go on, doesn't it?

Things are ok now. I'm opening up. Someone suggested that I get on with doing things that I enjoy and if need be, put AN away for that few hours so that I can take some breather. Sounds good seriously.a

I had wanted to join MACPRO as their member and get involved in their activities. Bad news is, they need 2 criterias to proof that I'm in this line for them to accept the application and I only brought my cert over.

The customer service people helped by giving me the contact details to their Singapore counterparts. Problem is, I have to find the right time to call and the right time to call would likely be the time I start preparing to make dinner for AN, and then Mr Liow. Sigh....sad case.

Will find time to call and check if I could get my membership approved so that I can do something I like, apart from being around AN and BM all the time, and having spare time to watch the clock and wait everyday.

No comments: