Friday, August 1, 2008

Random Photo Updates

Maen has posted pictures of herself in the previous post.


Next comes AN's (to keep family - the folks esp, and friends updated on how AN has grown, or probably not grown..hehe).

Before that, I have to post this:

I made Char Siew on my own! hehe. Mr Liow said he liked it. I thought it was a little too salty. Better than not having char siew for 2 whole years right? hehe.

I put on AN a new tube I bought from Victoria Secret. She loves it, and actually got upset when I took it off her. Sigh..


Baby WANTS to do her own online shopping..

Ear Shit. I know I'm not supposed to dig but I see dirt collecting and decided to clear just outside the 'hole'. It so happened I felt something hard inside and decided to move the stick gently. Sure enough, the 'shit' dropped out without much of an effort. Big one huh?

We went to Hooter's for dinner last Friday and there was an entertainment centre just beside it so we went in to take a look. It's a bowling alley with TV screens right in front of each lane. Cool huh?

At Long John Silver last Saturday.

AN's day with her fursiblings

Her hair's getting long and I've not had the courage to cut it. Had to pin the fringe up to stop them from pricking into her eye. hehe.

AN is learning to drink from a cup (she needs help else she'll pour everything onto herself).

After the cup's empty, she brings it around with her, on a mission.

She shows BM how it's done...

And then lets them do whatever they want.

This is of AN, again, bringing BM's new goodies around the house even before I had time to check the items..sigh. She was 'blinded' by the 'torch' function of my handphone and was trying to catch the light. hehe.


AN with toys that resemble BM's. Baileys & Maen have always been attracted to wooden toys. This set of wooden shapes have all been wounded. Each time, AN will plead to play with these wooden shapes on the floor, and then leave them lying there while she goes exploring something else. Baileys & Maen will then stalk the toys and attack the moment AN's gone. I've a feeling they (AN and BM) are in cahoots. AN gets the toys, BM plays with them.


Here, Baileys didn't make his move. Maen was nowhere to be seen in this footage. After I stopped video-ing, I found her hiding behind the playpen chewing on this:

2 comments:

Par said...

I really want to try to make char siew too. Sometimes I just like eating them alone.

Boredlittleflower said...

hehe. Very simple! I marinaded it with Lee Kum Kee char Siew sauce and baked it according to instructions. A bit salty in my opinion but can fine tune according to ur taste. keke.