Tuesday, August 5, 2008

AN's new hair cut

Dear, as you requested, this is what I did:

Ta-da!

I didn't expect that snip to take so much off her fringe *oops* but I thought she looked cute. hehehe!

Wasn't very well done coz I was trying to distract her and make sure I do not poke the scissors into her eyes. She fidgeted just as I was about to snip and then it took off more than I wanted.

As a part of damage control, I tried to make the rest of the fringe the length of THAT part of the fringe. The more I cut, the shorter it got. hmm...



The unwanted.

Didn't look too balanced the 1st time. I remembered a hair dresser telling me that once I get the length right, I shld snip upwards instead of across. So I did.


It looks slightly better after the correction. At least it's straighter.

You know, kids have all the privilege to sport hairstyles like this without looking silly, don't they?


And, ignorance is indeed bliss...*grin*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

something wrong with ur tagboard..wahahahaha! Her hair same as mine. At least she dont have to suffer what im suffering now. Ppfftt!!! I look like one ah dai now lor. T_T

Ah girl

Boredlittleflower said...

hehe! i noticed she has the same hairstyle as u too! muahaha! don't worry. I tell AN too, that hair will grow back! muahaha!