Monday, August 25, 2008

Flagstaff: Picture Updates

Pictures of our trip. I'll try to date them accordingly. hee.

These were taken on the way to Flagstaff. It just keeps getting prettier as we go along with more vibrant greens and even yellow flowers. Seem like I've not taken any pictures of the yellow flowers (which seem to resemble Sunflowers but I'm lousy with flowers so don't take my word for it). Will post videos of it after the pictures are up. ;p


Finally, at the hotel when we all can relax. AN with her 2 ponytails. Her hair's long enough now to be tied up. hehe.

1st Dinner in Flagstaff. The GPS took us to San Francisco St. I love the buildings, and of course the evening cool!

This was taken from our hotel room when Mr Liow went to work.

This was the view from Flagstaff Mall where I missed the Coach sales at Dillards. The mountain made up for it. hee.

Oh and the flowers

AN's constipated...or so I think. She's not pooped much since the day we arrived and even when she did, she managed to force out only a tiny bit of hard poop. Thank God she finally pooped her normal poo (mushy ones) today but she didn't seem to be in any discomfort throughout these few days of no-output.

'geg' till her eyes red red.

Coming up next will be pictures of our Grand Canyon trip. LOADS of photos but I'll post selected ones only. hee. Limited photo taking skills so I better not torture you guys or distort world's most magnificent Canyon.

I'd love to introduce what I had captured but I really am not that familiar with the Canyon except for the fact that it was indeed awesome to be standing there. The 1st sight took our breaths away! Enjoy (try to huh...hehe) ^__^

Mr Liow doing some maintenance to ensure a safe journey to Grand Canyon and back. hehe.

Yellow pretty flowers on our way there.

Finally...

WOW....

The length some people will go to to get good pictures!


Inside Visitors' Centre (nothing much in there actually)

The bird that MR Liow was imitating.
Is this sunflower?

AN the ... ok I don't know what that was on her head

Kissing Elk ass

Human vs Canyon

Mr Liow with the Canyon

Mr Liow's new hair style. hehe.
Trying our best to get AN to look into the camera. It was a hot and sunny day. We didn't think she could see much under the strong sunlight. We too had problems seeing things without our sunglasses on.

Me and the Canyon

Me with my struggling baby

Baby can't keep her eyes open
The baby on her own
That was a...Chipmunk, me thinks.

Our 1st family shots since her birthday

And finally, only Mr Liow and I with the help of a sweet elderly ang mo couple. The elderly gentleman carried AN while the elderly lady took this pic for us. She even went to the extent of going the rocks to get a better angle for us.

Ending it all with a self potrait ^____^

More mountains on our way back to the hotel. I think I'm falling in love with mountains. Was telling Mr Liow that if I ever had to be in an earthquake, I'd rather be in an earthquake among the mountains. Weren't mountains a result of folding and faulting (mmmm....or something else? hehe). I want to see God pushing another mountain out from nowhere. hee.

Here goes, the scenery on our way back to the hotel.

Last dinner before we left

Our favourite Thai restaurant in Flagstaff and whole of USA as of now.
Nice building in the day
Nice building in the night
There was some outdoor movie screening and carts selling things from accessories to popcorn. In the cool night weather at 21 deg C, it was perfect recipe for romance. hee.

No comments: