Thursday, August 28, 2008

Flagstaff from Mr Liow's point of view

I can't speak for him. Let the pictures in his phone speak for themselves ;p

Pictures are boring without captions right? So, let me speak. hehe.

This was taken somewhere in San Francisco St in Flagstaff.



During breakfast on the 1st morning. The half awake baby supporting her heavy head with her fist.

Saying 'hi' to the camera. Blur right? The effect of her waving baby hands on papa's camera phone.

She was waiting for me to bring her the food so that she can reject my attempt to feed her -____-"
"Oh yeah..here comes the food that I'm not interested in.."

Outside Flagstaff Mall

Us, while the baby sleeps away


Can't remember where we were going but despite the blurry pictures, AN looked rather adorable with 2 pony tails and her very own haversack that's empty.

She looks like me in this picture wor...Let me go find the picture of myself that resembles her in this.

Taken on Mr Liow's K810. It's a good phone. We both felt it seems to work better than my K850i. hmm...ok, I admit. Maybe skills play a part.


The face to the elk whose ass Mr Liow attempted to kiss..

The tummy didn't feel good at the very last minute before we finally depart for Phoenix, and then Tucson. I went back up to our hotel room to conquer the toilet. Meanwhile, the father and the daughter indulged in more photo taking sessions.




No comments: