Thursday, August 28, 2008

More of AN and BM

Before we leave on Friday morning for NY, here are more pictures taken over the last few days since we got back, and of BM when Mr Liow took them to Camalot last Tuesday and back last Sat.

Of the growing baby one morning after she wakes up. She is usually in a happy mood when she wakes up every morning. Me don't always have the mood to whip out my handphone to capture her cheerful face but I thought I shld, so I did.







Of the grapes that were soooooo tiny! They were only slightly bigger than seeds in their counterparts!


They are smaller than they look in this picture, really!

Of my Baileys and Maen who went to Camalot last Tuesday and will be going again tomorrow.

Maen in the driver's seat. She's always climbing to the highest whenever no one is looking.

She settles down well, anywhere.

Uh-oh, I just realised there wasn't any picture taken of my Baileys boy! Sorry baby, we'll take some pictures of you tomorrow ok? You know, it was a good thing you weren't in those pictures papa took coz papa meant to take the pictures to show everyone that Maen lacked the discipline that you have, to stay in the car safely on the ground while waiting for papa to come back. Look closely, you ARE in the last picture and that proves his point. hehe.

Giving Maen a checkup for ticks.

Good, clear.

No comments: