Thursday, August 28, 2008

Found my phone

Finally my possessions are in order again.

I've been turning the house upside down (with the willing help of my human terror) looking for my handphone. And then I kept going upstairs, flipping the pillows over, to find nothing.

Finally during bedtime before sleeping, I decided to search in between the mattress and bed. To my surprise (hmm...wasn't too much of a surprise tho coz with the little housekeeper in the house, everything could be anywhere), it was there...

So, my ring is back, and my phone is back.

Look what I found while searching for my phone?

Not the PSP box.

BM's missing bone had been in the PSP box since who-knows-how-long-ago! Their toys used to fly under the sofa when they run with them and dropped them. Here coz it's carpeted and the sofa is elevated enough, missing toys are less likely to be under there.

With the help of Little Miss Housekeeper who decided to maintain the tidiness of the house, the bone went into the wrong container.

How can AN not be the main suspect when things go missing? sigh...

No comments: