Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baileys' Entry: Maen the escape artist

Some time ago, Maen escaped from behind the baby gates while the adults were out. The smart alec found saw that the gate was not totally shut one day and pushed her way out. We all know that the gate will bounce back and shut tight with force right?, Without informing me, she went ahead out of the kitchen and then I was trapped inside -_______-"

It happened again last night. Papa was on night shift and we were sound asleep. I knew he came back but I doubt Maen was aware.

The next thing I knew this morning, Maen wasn't in the kitchen with me! I thought papa & mummy took her out and forgot about me :(

I scratched hard at the gates to be let out and then I heard my scratching on the gate, echo upstairs! It never happened that way.

Mummy open the door, exclaming "What are you doing here? Back!"

I then saw Maen scampering down the stairs.. Was she sleeping with them all? That was unfair..but then again, if she was permitted to sleep with them, mummy wouldn't have asked her what she was doing at the door, right?

That made me feel better.

We had no idea how Maen got out of the kitchen. Mummy thought papa left the gate open last night but he did not. Did she jump over the lower baby gate at the other side of the kitchen? I doubt so coz that gate was also quite a height to jump over..

She refused to tell me how she got out. She did say she squeezed herself out between the gaps but come on, she's too broad for the narrow gap.

Probably I could try squeezing myself through to get out huh? hehe.

Mummy's little babies thought hard at:

No comments: