Wednesday, September 17, 2008

AN in action since birth

Videos of AN that I've found while transferring the files from the laptop to the external HD. It's such a pity Baileys & Maen did not have videos like these taken of them when they were puppies...My poor Sumsung phone had produced only VGA photos back then and even worse videos, if any...Maybe if I search further, I may find some? hehe.

I know I've posted pictures of AN from birth. I was wondering where all the videos had gone to. So they were hidden somewhere. hee. It's a pity there was only 1 video taken of her in April 2007 when she was born. Shldn't have been the case coz I shoot anything and everything..probably she was overwhelming beyond my notice.

Never liked to have people meddling with her bum since birth


Happy when finally left alone


Newborn back home


Slightly less than a month old in May 2007, before haircut


May 2007 after haircut


June 2007


July 2007.


August 2007


Sept 2007


Oct 2007


Nov 2007


Dec 2007


Jan 2008


Feb 2008 at Phillip & Joan's place during CNY, laughing at Hannah & Mercia playing WII


March 2008


May 2008 (She didn't look or behave very differently in those 2 mths, so I'm leaving April'08 out to save some bandwidth. hee)


Videos from June & July 08 have been posted in previous posts ;p

June 2008 (clickable): http://littleflower-in-a-land-far-away.blogspot.com/2008/06/ans-video-gallery-14-months.html

July 2008 (clickable): http://littleflower-in-a-land-far-away.blogspot.com/2008/07/random-videos-again.html

Aug 2008 (Baby Shrek)


Sept 2008 (clickable) in recent trips: http://littleflower-in-a-land-far-away.blogspot.com/2008/09/movie-clips-central-park-niagara.html

People keep telling me that one day, before we know it, she'll have grown up and we'll see less and less of her. I was waiting for her to grow up and be less dependent on me before this...I shld probably think twice about waiting for that to happen ;p

No comments: