Friday, September 12, 2008

Pictures of our trip on K850i

When the camera is draining out of battery, or when it's in the hands of better photographers like Mr Liow and Neigi, I fall back on my good ole K850i. The only thing I do not like about using it is when I need to use its flash. The flash bounces off part of the image and that part of the image becomes white.

Anyway, here comes more pictures. hee.

Us in transit at the airport in Dallas, Fortworth



Statue of Liberty on K850i, not the bad huh? hee.

Panorama view of that part of Boston from the balcony of our Hyatt stay

Buildings while we stroll to Harvard. I like Boston's buildings.

Crabtree & Evelyn, La Source range of products from Hilton hotel. hehe.
Video walk-through of Hilton


Another panorama view, this time of Niagara Falls from somewhere in the midst of it.

Shooting rainbow

Horseshoe

American Fall

From Skylon, this is the whole view of Niagara Falls. This is the only picture I have of the full view coz the camera wasn't able to take panorama. Not that it's unable to but there's no guide for me to take cues from. hee. I'm no professional mah.

My Coach wallet & bag (one more not in picture..haven't taken a picture of that one yet). We figured out that it'd be more convenient for me to get a sling bag and smaller wallet, so Mr Liow got these for me.

Early in the morning at 4am before Neigi sent us to the airport. The baby was soooo tired that she fell asleep halfways while struggling to get away from me. I was about to change her diapers, thus the 'half-nakedness'.

This is of no relevance to the trip but I thought AN looked like me in this picture with her new hairstyle, doesn't she? hee.

No comments: