Monday, October 27, 2008

Maen's Entry: I do both at a time

Mummy wonders why I'd been visiting the toilet so little lately. She wonders if I'm constipated, or is having some bladder issues.

Then she saw me performing my toilet duties this morning.

I was peeing, and pooping at the same time.

Is it that amazing? She was amused and kept staring at me do my thing, till I was a little embarassed and had to stop before my solids came out totally.

It wasn't that hard. Pee comes out from the front, poop comes out from the back. Simple as that. You mean human are not capable of toilet-multitasking in such a manner?

Anyway, due to her staring hard and embarassing me to continue further, part 2 of my poop got stuck onto my butt fur and without noticing it, while wiping my butt, she actually rubbed my poop into my fur.

It then became MY fault that my butt fur grew too long tooo fast. So, I had to wait while mummy trimmed the fur at my bottom.

It all started with me doing 2 things at a time. Why did it feel like I had committed a crime?



2 comments:

Par said...

yea, my furball is shy when people look at her pottying too!

Boredlittleflower said...

Maen isn't usually that shy. haha! I can watch her while she carries on till she's done, usually. This time she act shy only. hehe