Sunday, November 2, 2008

Leave of Absence

It's been a week since my last entry.

Been a busy week doing everything I've been doing, seemingly all my life: Washing, vacuuming, cooking, cleaning, clearing shit (both for the ones who do it on papers and her who does it in diapers) and chasing after the 2 and 4 legged.

I've also been hooked to watching this youtuber Enkore who's a makeup artist himself and posts LOTS of tips in youtube.

Click to watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBrxJRKjWfY&feature=related (This is a link to priming before makeup. Check out some of his other videos if interested :)

I've gotten my mineralised blushers. It's actually called Mineralised Skin Finish. I just prefer to call anything I put on my cheeks 'blushers'. Have taken pictures. See if I've time to put up. They are pretty..., so pretty that the rest of my blushers will take a back seat for the time being. ;p

Seems like there isn't much for me to update after this week of absence. hehe.

Oh yes...I started to set up a new makeup kit for work when I get back. Mr Liow shows black face whenever we go out and I refuse to buy anything (wierd hubby hor? I thought most hubbys show black face if wives buy anything when they go out, no? But I like. hehe).

So, to make him happy, I've started to stock up on my MAC (and some other) stuff. From foundations, to colour palettes. The kit is expanding, slowly but surely. hmm...It's already quite an investment by now (and there are more on my to-buy list that I've not gotten).

Cross my fingers and wish that it won't take me long before I get jobs again *please please*.

I was thinking of trying for Mediacorp (again. I had no news the last time I applied). It's long hours I heard, and hectic. BUT I believe it's going to be fun. hehe. By then, AN will be 3 yrs old, at least? Else...I still have 1.5yrs here to thinking of what'll be next for me.

I want to go far, I want to excel. I don't like feeling helpless.

Just some random thoughts that I've pondered over the past week. ;)

p.s: I just noticed that this is another long post even though I didn't seem to have much to update. hehe.

No comments: