Thursday, November 6, 2008

Colour Gallery

Some of the stuff I bought over the last few weeks. hehe.


These are my 'blushers'! (Mineralise Skin Finish).

For the benefit of Sunflower, I got (in order from top left, right, to bottom left and right): Petticoat, Soft and Gentle, Gold Deposit and So Ceylon
I don't know why this is upside down.. :( But anyway, from this angle (left to right): Soft and Gentle, Gold Deposit, So Ceylon, Petticoat (yes, it's really dry here. My skin is all shriveled up)
This is from my very 1st colour palette from MAC. I chose these colours without knowing them by name (I'll have to dig them out from the palette to get to know them). I can't rotate this too, so try visually rotating the palette above with the orange/pink/plum to your left and yellow/green/blue to your right.

(edited: names added and picture rotated)
The swatches on this arm are that of those on the left of the palette.

These are the 9 bridal colours on the left of the palette. hehe.

Very pretty. I can now understand why there are MAC addicts. hehe.

I've not crossed over to the dark side. I hope not to be. ;p

I didn't take any pictures of the foundations I stocked up on tho. hehe. Coz, foundations are foundations. My camera is just not good enough to capture anything special about them, even if there's any ;p

I bought empty palettes to depot my blushers so that I don't have to meddle with so many individual pots in the drawer (and so that I don't have to constantly be looking over my shoulders in case AN gets her hands on any of those. The drawers are within her reach!). Will take pictures after I've done that. Hope to get that done soon (AN's becoming more and more of a handful *shakes head*)

No comments: