Saturday, December 27, 2008

Creatures of emotions

As much as I dislike certain things MIL says or does, as much as I can't stand how she can be sometimes, I have to admit I DO MISS HER, more than I thought I will.

We sent her to the airport early this morning (4hrs ago at 4am) with me still being a little grouchy about something we might have to do FOR her. (I voiced my displeasure to Mr Liow again and he, as always, listened. I did feel much better after voicing it out. Didn't expect him to do anything tho.)

She left, we drove home, and all went back to bed again..

I tossed left and right, and couldn't really go back to sleep.

I'll miss her voice and smile.

And hearing her footsteps in the other room.

Miss hearing her saying "good morning!" to Adrielle and telling Adrielle "Nai nai bring you for a walk."

I'm already missing hearing her footsteps down the steps into the kitchen and then start the stove to make breakfast for herself.

I am still bothered by the many comments she's made about people and things, her lack of appreciation with help or towards favours from others.

The wierd thing is, the things I miss about her largely overwrites those that I had been lamenting about the past few days.

So, yes. I do miss her afterall, a great deal.


No comments: