Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Books on parenting, again

Once upon a time, I needed books on infantcare and breastfeeding.

Now I need books on feeding a toddler and how to raise a happy and well behaved one.

I do enjoy reading but it's been a long time since I had time to sit down, undisturbed, to read anything. Anything except baby books, but even reading to baby gets disturbed by the easily distracted toddler.

I'm not complaining about that. It's cute that she looks interested in EVERY book around her during each read-a-book session (more like read-a-sentence). She wants to read all the books at a time, everytime. hehe.

Have attached pictures of my latest reads, in addition to re-reading my bible (in the toilet when I can afford to stay undisturbed when Mr Liow's home). I'm stuck at Leviticus again. hehe.

Will slot in reading these new manuals during AN's nap times while she nurses (I can't do anything else anyway.)

No comments: