Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gymboree

AN has finally, for the 1st time in her 20 months of life, stepped foot in a 'school'.

It's so inconvenient that I can't drive and I had to wait till Mr Liow could afford the time to drive us there before I signed her up for the trial class.

It made me very happy watching her climb around and taking part in the little activities for the 45 mins we were there.

The class was for toddlers 16-22months of age and at 20 months, she's one of the eldest I suppose. She's so tiny standing among the little ones. hehe.

I expected her to be shy since this was the first time she joined a playgroup. Was glad she was ok and even offered a toy she picked up to another child.

Some pictures to share :) Very colorful place






AN helping to put the toys back


All fall down! I was showing AN a replay of this video a while ago and she starts to insist I play that with her over and over again and giggles when we both fall.


Very happy with the whole experience (in that she could opt to join in the little sing-and-dance activities or climb anywhere she wanted if she preferred to). Have not signed up but we definately will, after I get my driving license (yes, I'm still a passenger by status).

Talk about that, I've also finally booked my 1st practical lesson and will be behind the steering wheel this Monday (2 days from now) for 3 hours from 4pm - 7pm. Pray that I will be still be alive and no one will be hurt during these 3 hours. hehe.

No comments: