Monday, January 5, 2009

Morning routine

My daily duties start with Baileys and Maen.

1) Sweep away fur collected overnight
2) Comb away fur that died over the night on both fur-bodies
3) Brush away fur on their bed
4) Change water in their water bowl
5) Feed them

These, I can only do while AN's still asleep else she'll want to help. I do appreciate her willingness to help (for how long can she be this helpful, right?) but things get done faster if I am the one doing them all.

So, one fine morning, AN woke up early and insisted on doing something. I gave her the task of filling up their water bowl (can't expect her to help me wash and top up the bowl, can I? hehe.) She has the freedom to grab whatever she needs to help me with my 4 other to-do items and does them anyway, anytime anyday.


And after filling up their bowl, AN decided to help me do further sweeping.

No comments: