Monday, February 23, 2009

Baileys' Entry: Hi, after a long time!

I think we've lost our faithful buddies to the lack of our very own posts, all thanks to mummy who's been posting on things that make no sense, at least to us.

Lots of catching up to do now, let's see..What have we been up to?

Like most already know, when the adults go on holidays to their own destinations, we get to go spend time with Uncle Jim and Auntie Jo! It's hard not to get excited at the company and the field we get to run freely around, THAT BIG FIELD!

The weather had been cranky, being warm at 28 deg C on some days (like today) and reaching a low of 10 deg C some of the days last week.

Worried that we'd catch a cold, mummy put us in sweaters again, this time even at home. That's one advantage of having winter although some humans do not enjoy the weather when it gets too cold.


Mummy says I look good in red. Do you think so? Or do you think she has a failed sense of fashion? Maen says mummy's just trying to be kind to me.

And then coz mummy says it's so dirty outside, she decided to put on the boots she bought for us loooong time ago.

Testing the boots in our barren patio.

Results show that Maen has a problem with walking in boots, unlike me. I'm more versatile: I can swim, I can strut in boots. What can I NOT do?

Not being able to walk properly in those boots means DIRTY boots! These are Maen's.

Now look at mine, good as before I went out in them.

Watch how Maen walks. muahahaha!




Mummy's little babies thought hard:

No comments: