Wednesday, April 22, 2009

AN's Birthday Party (12th April 2009)

Snap shots of AN's birthday party on 12th April.

Our efforts in putting together some pictures & AN's art works over the past few weeks (with most completed by mummy instead of the birthday girl) and a simple birthday banner for the party.


I had Shirley to remind and help me take pictures of us with my family last year during AN's birthday and this year, without her reminder, we actually forgot to have my parents take pictures with AN.

Mum specifically planned to be around while AN turns two years old and I had to forget them.

It's over but more birthdays for them to spend with AN in the years ahead.

AN's cake. It was Pooh Bear last year too!


AN blowing out her candle (in the shape of Pooh too)

Birthday girl helping mummy cut her cake
Potential son in law? I may not live long enough to see AN get married anyway.

Us with the birthday girl

The children

Her gifts (erm...some are out of the picture. hehe, how skillful my mum is!)

Happily posing with presents on Wednesday (15th April, actual day)
Enjoying new toys (and new top from popo)

That's about all the photos we have.

AN dropped our camera and spoilt it few days prior to the party. So, too bad. Thank God popo had her camera ready for those precious few shots attached.

No comments: