Monday, April 20, 2009

Overweight with things that do not belong to my parents.

If I hadn't asked, my parents would have kept quiet about it.

The last time one person went home with 3 exploding bags, they were ready to pay for excess baggage.

Not this time. My parents are labourers, carrying things for other people's friends.

Sick.

I really need prayers.

This growing hatred for one person and how the other person is dealing with that sickening behaviour (or rather, encouraging) of that one person I hate is killing me.

Nothing's helping me get over it (best thing is, everything else just adds up to justify that this hatred).

Please pray I will not allow my emotions to get to AN.

As for that hatred. oh well. Let it be. I can't be bothered to deal with that. Like I've been convinced, some people deserve nothing.

No comments: