Thursday, May 7, 2009

Mr Liow's home and more bags!

Mr Liow came back one day earlier than expected.


Good thing he called home and left a voice message else he would be locked out.

Both phones (cell and home) were in silent mode (coz AN was sleeping and I did not turn the ring tone back on when she woke) and coz my cell phone's soon failing, I couldn't read the message he sent me.

So yup, he reached home in Friday nite....

with 2 bags for me (1 very pretty straw bag and 1 laptop case) from his winnings at LV (during off work hours). Will upload pictures soon. hee.

More bags!
Coach sent us a 25% discount voucher by mail and it's expensive to get bags from boutiques so I didn't think much of the voucher. Mr Liow said I could get another bag if I wanted tho, so we went to check the bags out. Saw one that I liked and got it. He said can so why not, right?

His choice
My choice

Thanks dear

No comments: