Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sweet looking dresses

I was given a $25 Gymbucks that takes that amount off minimum of $50 spending and saw a few dresses that looked sooo adorable!

Took me too long to decide and most of them were snatched up by the time I decided to get her those. So, we were left with only 2 dresses, a skirt and a pair of sandals that was her size (she fits clothings for 18-24mths and the dresses are still too big for her. She's so super petite I should have bought her dresses in 12-18mths instead).

This yellow dress looked cuter in the website than in real but I like how the colours go with each other. hee


And I love AN in this!! This green dress is sooooooooooo sweet!

There's a pink butterfly on her left shoulder. hee.

AN's shoes (and the white sandals that's came with her latest loot). She's outgrown her boots in a matter of 4 months during the cooler weather and soon outgrowing the brown pair of Mary Janes! Fast right?

No comments: