Friday, June 12, 2009

Going crazy

I am.

Who will understand my thoughts? Or at least try?

Baileys and Maen, do not blame me for crying, stay by me for as long as I need to cry in front of them, lick my tears away and wags while counseling me silently. They never fail to make me feel better.

Baileys especially.

He looks at me attentively and listens as if he understands. He doesn't give me a piece of his mind (that's the least I need). He allows me to stroke him as I confide in him and continues with his business to lick those tears, never once taking his eyes off mine. What can Baileys do with my emotions? I don't know but those eyes sparkle as if to say that he'll never leave me to deal with sadness by myself.

Maen has preferences over which part of her body she gets stroked. She twists and ducks till you get her where she likes it best: behind her ears. And then she listens attentively, with a smile on her face.

My pair of guardian angels...

God, please do not take them away from me. I need beings who will go through the rollercoaster of emotions without blaming me..

I've lost the ability to love, be happy, maintain peace, have patience, be kind and good, faithful and gentle. I can't even control my exploding anger.

The fruits have rotten.

Mr Liow tries...but he's human and like I'm at the end of my tether with AN, he's probably at the end of his with me.

Sometimes I wonder, what's the purpose of living?

No comments: