Sunday, August 16, 2009

Shopping with Isabelle

My last post was really wordy so my activities for today had to be split into 2. hehe.

Isabelle is Mr Liow's colleague's wife who reminds me a lot of Pam (Mummy to the Yoong kiddos). She has 4 kids, the oldest being 19 years old and youngest boy at 32 months but she doesn't behave like an auntie at all. She doesn't look auntie anyway. And she speaks her mind like Pam. I see Pam whenever I see Isabelle. hehe. So familiar.

She brought her number 3, Kimberly (who's 7, I think) along coz Kim loves to play with AN and we went shopping.

AN was superbly behaved today and despite being very tired (she woke up earlier than usual and even missed her afternoon nap), sat in the car seat beside Jie Jie Kim throughout the drive without fussing to have me carry her. She finally caved in after we took too long to shop (we went to La Encantada, and then Park Place Mall..where else in Tucson can we go, sigh?) and she really needed to suckle (and sleep but she ended up not sleeping coz she was stealing glances at Kimberly). Not too bad, AN waited almost 4 hours since she started asking nicely for "mem" and I asked her to wait. Kim's presence sure helped!

I came back with these:

Lucky brand was having sales. We hardly shopped in there coz their clothes are rather pricey but Isabelle said the belts were on sale, so we went in for a look. Those belts were $69 (before taxes) but I got them for $10 each!

I got both of these in M size. Had wanted L but they were out. Have I grown fatter?

I have to use the furthest hole on this belt to have it hang nicely above my hips. It will not fit me with hipsters or low rise bottoms :(

This is one big fat belt that also fits me JUST nice.
Porcelain Pink, another of MAC's limited mineralised skinfinish (which most use as blushers). Can't help getting a couple before they run out.

So light only wor..didn't know before this. The colour appeared on me only after I tried really hard to swipe it from the pan. hmm...what's the craze over this colour huh?

Lastly, this is AN in her 2 ponytails and new capris. Thought she looked cute and most importantly, she finally agreed to have her hair tied up!!



She had the pair of gold shoes on coz she wanted to. hehe. A little loose but who cares! A happy toddler's more important.

No comments: