Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tenants.

It's finally over.

The house is back in our (own people's) possession till the next family moves in mid Sept.

We didn't see for ourselves (except from some pictures of damages) but from the mouths of my bro (who's acting on behalf of us) and agent (Mr Liow's friend), it seemed the tenants didn't really bother to do much in maintainence.

They still dare tell us some of those things they broke were "already broken" when they moved in. They had 30 days to check and report damages but they did not. Come on, I know every nook and corner of my own place. I know what's falling apart and what's good. And they dare pressure my bro and agent by refusing to admit that they were responsible.

Our agent got a part time cleaner for 4 hours to clean up the house and he had to clear up some by himself. Imagine the mess the tenants left behind...We were told they actually left garbage under our suspended kitchen cabinets!

$#*^&%^%&*^%&^%#$@@#^&%^*&^%

My suspended cabinets in the kitchen is not for trash ok???? They were meant to be nicely spread with pebbles. When the dogs came, no more pebbles and Maen claimed the under cabinets as her resting place.NOT FOR TRASH PLEASE!!!

My usually shiny hob is now covered in black soot. *sob* I hope the stainless steel can still be polished to a shine again.

Sigh...

BUT

To look at it more positively, we have a good excuse to re-do what we did wrong the 1st time after we go back.

*sniff sniff*

I smell a new design coming up. hehe.

Damages are not totally bad afterall.

No comments: