Thursday, September 17, 2009

Joshua 1:8

Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful.


I'm thankful for the scripture memorising we did during Navteen days. Time is a luxury now and by not having much of it, those words etched in my memory serve as a bridge back to the Lord whenever things are not right (not that it's not right now).

This verse just popped out from nowhere this afternoon.

Prosperous and successful in my context now means having a wealth of love for AN, Mr Liow, Baileys & Maen (foremost, and of course the rest of my village back home) and being able to guide AN well throughout her life.

How will I ever achieve that given that I feel like I'm breaking apart very often?

By spending as much time as I have (even if it's during my poo poo time) undisturbed, to listen to Him.

No comments: