Monday, October 12, 2009

Bucklew Pumpkin

It was an outing with the Gymboree gang (hehe. Sounds mafia-ish) but we were late -_____-". We could have lots more pictures of the Gymboree tots otherwise.

I felt so bad! We were almost half an hour late (google map told me it would take 22 mins to reach but it took us almost 45 mins). I smsed Danielle and when I reached I realised there was no signal at the farm. She did not have her phone with her and even if she did, she might not have received my sms. Sorry Danielle, we made you guys wait.

Right at the entrance. AN and the scarecrow had a common pose.

The grumpy ole BABY

Wondering what mummy's doing

Is it the new camera or have I just not noticed that Mr Liow had been a good photographer all these while (for a non-professional I mean)?

AN at the top of the whole. If they have built this hay stack higher than it was, AN would have gone as high up.

Nice cool and breezy day, unlike our trip here last year!

There was this Sierrita Mountain Lifestock corner with farm animals we could feed (food available with a token amount for donation to .. I don't know who. Didn't really matter though. hehe)

Llama (am I right?)

This bunny was really soft and fluffy! VERY soft and fluffy!

Adrielle Nicole Liow Zu Er, born in the year of the golden pig

"I thought I saw a pussycat"
"I did, I did!"

AN feeding the goats

This goat in particular, loved AN! It went digging its muzzle into AN's armpit and chest and followed AN wherever she went even after she had no more food for them left.

AN refusing to leave the animals. Awww....those goats were really cute!

hehe. Shaggy on the left with the cute fringe.

There were less greens (those plants) last year and pumpkins covered the fields. It was like an orange patch last year!

The father-daughter team at the pumpkin field! Poor papa had to remove a whole toe nail in the early morning coz of a little accident and trot around in the field with long, rough pumpkin plants coz he forgot to put shoes on.

I tried to take pictures like those professionals but mine looked too far off their standard? ;p

AN was supposed to look shocked!

Take 2 at looking shocked. hmm...I think AN does better at looking angry.

Another try at making faces

Self taken family picture

And one with some help

Met up with the gang when we went back to the carnival area for lunch! Thank God they were still around. hehe. Poor Christian got bitten by a goat.

And AN was sitting with Emma. Emma was so sweet to share her fruits with AN (she kept pushing the container towards AN). She picked out her own dress for the pumpkin trip and told me what she did. Too cute! Mr Liow forgot to take pictures of the 'gang'. hehe. He was busy going to and from the car to put things back and take things out. A hungry man is a forgetful man. muahaha!

Naughty Mr Liow kept teasing Jacob about the sugar on his t-shirt. Powdered sugar (was that icing sugar?) falls all over very easily!

Jacob sportingly posed for the final amount of sugar left behind after he finished the fried bread. Jacob, if you are reading this, I will try my best to photoshop you clean one day. hehe. ;p

No comments: