Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 10: Another Day Out

Countdown: 14 days

We had another picnic again this afternoon.

Met a few other of the wives of the men who are in Oklahama now. Had a good time getting to know them better.

AN enjoyed her lunch of Bee Hoon which turned out to Junxiang (Jaslin's hubby) who made it. Just last week, he prepared Spring Rolls which Jaslin brought over to us. AN loved the Spring Rolls so much she had 2 and asked for more! Not many Asian men can cook, let alone cook well. Hehe.

A couple of months before, this Adrielle would go her own way and have us going after her. It was not her responsibility to look back to see if we were following her.

Lately I noticed AN is extremely sticky. I do not need to look out for her much. She is either 'stuck' to me (she insists I hold her hands most of the time. Hehe. It used to be the other way round) or within reach. In fact I had to be within her reach.

She walked Sparky ( Sheryl's Westie) on the leash just now and almost fell when Sparky made a dash for something. She turned back and smiled at me for a short while seemingly intending to tell me what happened but when she noticed how far away I was from her, she started to sob and cried as she ran towards me.

Sheryl got worried and thought AN got frightened by Sparky.

AN is now knocked out totally (she woke up ard 8am and hadn't slept till abt 8pm). I felt sleepy halfway through the gathering too. Probably coz of sleeping late last night and waking up early.

Feel soooo drained physically now. I think I'll be sleeping very well tonight. Hehe.

No comments: