Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 11

Countdown: 13 days

We were home whole of today except for walks outside the house.

I'm still thankful at how things changed for the better after speaking about the stress we both faced during meals last week (and whenever else).

AN had bread for the first time in her life yesterday after we got home. She asked for it and had half a slice.

For almost a year, all AN has for breakfast is milk (those high calories, high fats milk for kids). Since she appeared to enjoy bread last evening, I gave her a slice with butter to try for breakfast. She said she wanted plain bread so I gave her another slice. She asked for water when I asked if she wanted juice. She finished half a slice of bread and tried the slice with butter upon my constant coaxing. She then decided butter tasted familiar (and nice), and ended up licking butter off the 2nd slice.

Before naptime, she agreed to having milk. For lunch, we had ABC Alfredo again.

I made fried noodles for dinner but she preferred to have only the scrambled egg. It was ice-cream for dessert again. Seems like she's started to make it a staple dessert after dinner each day.

That was a very good amount of food for today. Thank God!

I'm watching "Gong Xin Ji" on PPLive now. Shouldn't have started watching now... I'm watching faster than it's showing on HK channels now so by now, I have to wait for each episodes to be uploaded everyday.

OMGoodness... Why is it that I enjoy watching shows set during the dynasty era with emperors and concubines, the fights and schemes.

I love Hongkong dramas! This, I can't control. Hehe.

No comments: