Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 23.5: Noisy Dogs

Not BM but one whose barks rings thru the neighbourhood early in the morning since before 2.25 am till I woke up and itis still barking. Oh. My. Goodness..... I want to sleep...but I can't now. I must be getting old. Mum always tells me she couldn't go to sleep and started sleeping less as she ages.

I just heard people running outside our house. I hope no one is in trouble. I hope the owner of that dog (if its not homeless) is not in trouble. There lives lots of old people in my neighbourhood. I pray the dog is not barking to get help and if it is, their neighbours will have the wisdom to call for help.

Now that I'm sleepless, I shall blog about something I wanted to ytd but had no time for. Coz I was spring cleaning a little so that Mr Liow will come back to a cleaner house. The house does not stay clean for long. BM's assurance.

I better try to sleep now and continue tomorrow. I hear something wierd outside the house and am imagining a break-in. I left the second lock of our main door unlocked just in case Mr Liow arrives home before we get up. I hope I'm just imagining things.

Ok continue tomorrow.

No comments: