Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 24: Mission Completed

Bye bye countdown!

Mr Liow is home. He reached about 1pm today and we went out for lunch immediately after (he was hungry). After that was a birthday party of his colleague's year old boy. As usual, AN was silent (plus it was her nap time, thus she was rather 'zombified')

AN was super excited when she saw Mr Liow for the first time after 3 weeks. She had soooooo much to tell him! She talked and talked so much, ran around excitedly to fetch him anything and everything and kept giggling. I asked her in the morning if she missed Mr Liow and she said she did not. Obviously, that was not true. hehe.

We came home to just relax after the party and have just finished a Jack Neo show ("Xia Ni Xia Dao Siao" or literally translated as "Scare You Until You Go Crazy". This sounds wierd but I don't know the English title of that show. hehe.)

She's asleep now, early at about 8pm like she did since Mr Liow left for his Forging Sabre. This is good, coz then we can watch the show (which is horror + comedy) without worrying that she will get frightened. She did watch the first part of the show and said the old lady was scary. hehe. I told her it was because the old lady had black eyeshadows, to distract her. Told her it was "smokey eyes" and she went "Oh, ok." Then she started yawning. hehe.

Mr Liow will have his off day tomorrow, back to work on Tues and then off again from Wednesday to Sunday. We'll be going to San Diego for Legoland and shopping for Thanksgiving! Yipee!

To my Baileys and Maen:
Sorry this is our second Thanksgiving here and for the second time, you both have to spend it with Auntie Jo and Uncle Jim. We still love you both ok?

And now, to finish off what I stopped writing about early this morning (at about 2plus am):
As the the weather turns cooler, our usual body temperature (and output) will appear warmer. Right?

Whenever AN pees nowadays, especially during cooler days or during the cool nights, she will tell me: "Mummy! My pee pee too hot!" I tell her it's because her bottom's feeling cold, so her pee feels hot. hehe.

And last evening before bedtime, she passed gas (yes, again. Gassy baby.) and told me: "Mummy I poot! Mummy, my poot so hot!" and then she went on to pat her own bottom as if to put out fire.

Erm...funny. hehe.

That's about all for now. Let me go spend some time with Mr Liow. I think he's watching Michael Jackson. Not a favourite of mine...but he's my lao gong.

No comments: