Monday, January 11, 2010

If Ah Liow Can Cook, So Can You!

That's been my hubby's slogan for the past week.

Last weekend, he made Hor Fun.

So, we are supposed to cook the hor fun noodles separately first. I always put them in together with the other ingredients and end up with broken and tough pieces of hor fun.


Mr Liow's perfect combination, with green chilli (OMG!!) and Coke

AN said: "Yummy! I want to eat!"
That was music to my ears!

And then he made Hokkien Mee for lunch today. Maybe not as fantastic in its looks department but this tasted VERY good!! I had no special preferences for Hokkien Mee but this one by Mr Liow left me hungry for more after my serving. *slurp* I still feel its taste on my tongue.

Am never going to buy this from anywhere else again. He's going to make Hokkien Mee for me when I crave it from now on.

No comments: