Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My Hubby: Chef and Caretaker

Mr Liow had been trying to lighten my loads. I don't know if he was making special efforts to do things he hardly would do (or those he would not do at all) in the past, or if he sincerely wanted to learn. Either way, I thank God for those gestures.

He's made 2 dishes thus far and both tasted good. He got even better at the second dish (I still crave for the hokkien mee!).

And because AN had been sniffing over the weekend (but not very sick), he took childcare leave to help me out with her.

Isabelle called me in the morning yesterday to ask if I wanted to go shopping with her. Victoria Secrets is having their semi-annual sale ending soon, I think. Since Mr Liow was home, I thought I would do a quick one and come back.

She jokingly asked if Mr Liow could babysit Issac too. Mr Liow did not mind, so she left Issac at our place and we went shopping without the kids.

We took longer than expected and I did not get what I wanted to get. It was ok for me.

Mr Liow took pictures and video of AN and Issac during the 5 hours we were out. He fed them (one scoop AN, one scoop Issac) and the kids played together.

AN used to tell me that she did not like gor gor Issac but after yesterday, she changed her mind. She kept telling me what she did with Issac after I got home.

As I was uploading the videos a while ago, AN was watching those clips Mr Liow took of them and commented: "Gor gor Issac so cute hor?"





No comments: