Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today's the Day

Mr Liow and AN have just taken Baileys and Maen to Camalot. The furkids were so excited they were kept jumping around. -_______-" And AN got really irritated coz they kept getting in her way as she put on her shoes.

[It's of no relation to this topic but I just want to note this somewhere: When I came down from upstairs, Maen came over to greet me. I spoke to Mr Liow and walked about. Baileys was gazing out of the window but did not came over to say hi to me. I called him several times before he responded and when he saw me, he was happy as usual with his 'helicopter-rotor-like' tail wagging. It was as if he did not know I came down!

I wondered why he did not come over right away and did not respond when I called till seconds later. Was he not paying attention, was there something wrong with his hearing, or is it simply that he's old already and less responsive? Oh no...they are only 5 years old and I'm starting to worry about aging symptoms already :( ]

Ok, back to main topic, AN is excited and has requested to bring Minnie Mouse with her. She's recovered already (I believe). It's been 2 nights with peaceful rest (not a single cough) but she did coughed a little during the day. It was not those explosive type of cough, more like a cough to clear her throat (although she liked how she sounded when there's phlegm in there..this cheeky girl..starts to make all sorts of gurgling noises with the phlegm in her throat and then giggles at the effect.).

Weather doesn't seem too cold now, which is GOOD! Coz then we do not have to bring those bulky jackets and get more space in the luggage.

Ok, I need to go wash my hair now. Will probably update in a week's time if there's no internet connection where we will be.

1 comment:

Boredlittleflower said...

Thanks for the reminder. It's hard having to swallow our own words every now and then, is it not?