Monday, April 26, 2010

Adrielle Update

After updating about the little one inside, let me update little one outside with (finally) pictures.

This is a very poorly taken picture (by yours truly, but she was swaying to a song, thus the blur face) of AN trying to show me her 'pregnant' tummy after I've taken pictures of my own -_____-" Pregnant, no. Skinny, yes.

More cheeky shots





AN's new hobby: Photography


The boxes came in before we left for Florida. And they also brought us this giant roll of 130ft of giant bubble wrap. Wooooow.....

Mr Liow got me a cake for my birthday but AN was blissfully unaware that the birthday song was not sung for her. We did sing it another time for her (since it was almost her birthday then). The number 3 is the first number of my 2 digit age, and her age this year. That's why she thinks the cake was for her. hehe.

Weather has turned warmer, but still cool enough for a nice walk. Flowers are blooming, so AN went out equipped with her new tool to capture the beauty of Spring!

I received my brush apron in the mail, but AN had to inspect it first.
"Mummy, can I have this instead?"

And she was checking to see if the slots fit her colored pencils better than it should fit my brushes..

No comments: