Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Just Because I Do Not Agree

Isn't everyone entitled to having an opinion if their own? Not agreeing with something doesn't mean I think the other person is wrong. It just means I see things from a different view.

"u always think I'm wrong."

This accusation sounds ever so familiar. It's something that has never and will never be resolved bEcaus unless I have no real opinion of my own, unless I am not supposed to voice out a disagreeing thought, this will always be an existing problem.

So AN is an angel most times. So she does turn into something scary and stubborn when cranky. Real stubborn. When alone, I have to deal with her by hook or by crook. Now I am supposed to end her tanthrums by entertaining her demands because no one else can end it.

And I thought parents were supposed to sing the same tune.

No I am wrong. I do not think anyone else is wrong. I am wrong. No one deserves to stand staring at a screaming child and feel helpless. No. I am supposed to stop all these nonsense.

All those disciplining were supposed to all go to waste becaus baby won't budge. Someone has to end it. It has to be me.

I will bring AN to the hospital with me when I give birth bcause AN will not let anyone else bring her to the toilet, brush her teeth, tuck her in bed, put her shoes on, bath her, change her. No, I was wrong to think that we should start making her realise that I will not do everything for her. No, not unless everyone else is facing a happy and Willing child. Leave the occassionsl devil to me.

"what's wrong with you?"

"you always think I'm wrong."

u know, these words are like switches. They put an end to all discussions and kills all possibly existing tolerance. They punctuate an arguement. The first person who says these words, wins.

Before u ask these me all these questions, ask yourself what you think is wrong with the other person and if you have never thought the other person was in the wrong.

Let the blameless cast the first stone.

What is wrong with me? EVERYTHING, WAS IT NOT WHAT YOU THINK?

No comments: