Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Turn at Packing

Mr Liow had been the only person packing before today. AN is super sticky, and demanding. I now understand what others mean when they tell me that AN will be a sticky baby when I get pregnant with number 2. She is unreasonably demanding and stubborn now. Oh. My. Goodness. She can be punished (be it time out or physical) for more than an hour and still refuse to obey.

Anyway, even when she is not demanding, most of the time I have is spent on food preparation and cooking, then feeding and washing, then putting the three year old to bed for a nap and then preparing to make dinner again. There is basically no time for me to pack. Mr Liow asked me to leave packing completely to him and has already done quite a bit by now. But there are some items that I want to account for by myself (mainly my MU, the furkids' and human kids' stuff) and he's left those alone for me to pack at my leisure, which sadly doesn't exist.

So, with my MIL and ah girl and TPF here now, Mr Liow took them out shopping and AN wanted to follow them. All the better!!

I've finally packed my cosmetics into my MU traincase, packed baby boy's stuff into a box according to kind, threw away unncessary stuff, sealed and labelled some boxes that have been left unsealed to squeeze in any last min small items. I've repacked some handbags and kept those that I shall not be using in the next month or two according to their sizes too.

And being very forgetful, I had to go up and down the steps over 20 times in the 4plus hrs of packing to bring things up to be packed.

Finally at this point, I'm feeling what Mr Liow had been telling me: "We're almost done."

No comments: