Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Blessed Birthday to Mr Liow

Blessed birthday to you dear.


The past 2 years had been a little different from the past with lots of changes in our lifestyle, and we even have this made-in-USA product growing inside my tummy.

Thanks for always being accommodating. It will not be the same if my other half is not you.

Thanks for providing for us, for sacrificing time and energy to keep us company during your free time. Thanks for putting in effort to cook whenever I'm tired now that I am expecting and for helping me discipline AN whenever she misbehaves. Thanks for taking over many of my duties at home to lessen my stress.

Thanks for always being supportive of what I want to do and encouraging me to continue.

In the blink of an eye, we've been together for about 40% of your lives. I cannot imagine being around a single day without knowing that you will be coming home to me.

Being here, I had to get used to you being away for weeks and that's helped me grown more independent but the more we are away from each other, the more I realise life is different when you are out of the picture.

In the words of Jerry Mc Guire (before our first split): "You complete me."

I thank the Lord for the person that you are, good and bad. We are all not perfect and I am thankful that He gave us opportunities to learn about and from each other in many many different ways.

I love you in your 33rd year. Muack!

A week after our wedding in 2004

When we were parents-to-be for the first time

When we already had AN and enjoying life in Tucson

Looking forward to many many more photo memories to fill these spaces together with you

No comments: