Monday, July 19, 2010

Im not 53.8kg

Went for my checkup this morning and realised I am 52.2kg instead of 53.8kg! *phew* Be warned: The weighing machine at T3 is faulty...

Baby is about 1.3-1.4kg today so my weight gain is mainly his. He's still making me heavier than AN did but it's ok. As long as he's growing well and as long as those extra weights are not mine.

AN was so cute just now. She wanted Oreo biscuits so we said we would get it for her after we've seen the doctor. She said ok and asked for 2 packs. One was for her little brother. She said she wanted to feed him and we asked her how she would be doing that. She said: "Mummy, you open your mouth when I feed you, and then the little brother will eat when the biscuits go into your tummy." it's so sweet how she's constantly asking for things in double the quantity now because she wants one more for her little brother. I think she's going to be a loving sister, at least before she feels upset with changes to come.

Dr Henry asked if AN is toilet trained. We said yes and he warned us that she may suddenly become 'untrained'. THAT EXPLAINS THE ACCIDENTS SHE HAD THE DAY BEFORE! He asked coz he noticed AN was really asking for my attention a lot when we were with him this morning.

He advised that we give her lots of reassurances of our love. It reminded me of our fight last night. I think we will just give in to her a little more for this period of time.

No comments: