Sunday, August 1, 2010

Less Myopic

I had been using glasses and spectacles of 275 degrees since long long time ago and even throughout my pregnancy with AN.

And it's only today have I found out that pregnancy hormones changes eyesights, among many other things!

If not because I broke my own glasses out of my own clumsiness (I returned to the bed half asleep after visiting the toilet and elbowed my right lens into ten over pieces...), I would probably have never known.

At the optician's today, I was tested to be 175 degrees in my left eye and 200 degrees in my right. It was a 75 - 100 degrees difference! Since it costs only $28 more to get new spectacles (I had wanted to only change the lens), I got a new pair of glasses. Yeah!

We decided to have my original lens degree fixed instead of the readings taken during this pregnancy. It's only 2 more months to the end anyway and if anything bad is to happen to my eyes, the damage will not be any lesser at this point even if I look through lens of 175 & 200.

Am excitedly waiting for my new pair of glasses. AN broke my previous when she was younger and I am getting tired of this current one. Time for a change. Hehe.

No comments: