Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some Old Photos

Found these pictures from my phone's old folders and I've not even remembered taking most of them!! Some dated as far back as when AN was only few months old. hehe. Pictures are dated in order from earliest to latest.


Our Wedding Anniversary in 2007 (AN was only 8 months old then)

Mr Liow's special arrangement! Muackz dear!
The 8 month old and her daddy
The 8 month old and me in 2007
The 2.5 yr old in 2009 and me!

AN taking order from her baby food book
I don't remember her ever being so chubby!

 
AN the super cute at 10 months old when Mr Liow was away at Wallaby in 2007


AN at about a year old and loving Baileys' company tremendously then. We were already in Tucson then..
2 yr 5 months old AN drawing people with VERY round faces
AN's people with round faces with the help of a stencil
Have a break! Have some sweetcorn!
AN signing I love you (the not very accurate sign of I love you)
Another attempt at signing I love you, before bedtime, to me ;p
Emma and AN at the zoo
Emma and Christian, her very much missed buddies! She remembers them when she saw this picture as I uploaded them a while ago!
AN and the handsome gor gor Xavier (awww....so sweet...hehe!)
Tian mi mi part 1
Tian mi mi part 2
2 months to becoming 3 years old and relaxing with daddy on a nice morning
Monkey Adrielle
Singapore Idol
Another monkey
AN with her favourite jie jie Kimberly and gor gor Issac whom she recalls, enjoyed disturbing her and Kimberly
AN one day, came running to me and said: "Mummy! Baileys and Maen wrote your name in the toilet! They wrote a letter J!" Should I feel loved?
Back in Singapore while preparing for her afternoon nap. This cheeky bum bum didn't want to sleep and kept yakking for the next hour, falling asleep after I did..
My 3 babies! The poor furkids had been sleeping on our luggages for this period while our boxes were away (and still sealed at this point)
AN during Sunday School. She asked to have Mr Liow with her on this day.
This is interesting. Can anyone tell me what sort of bug this can be? It looked exactly like a speck of cotton or something furry (like part of the lalang) BUT IT'S GOT 2 FURRY LEGS! AN and I watched it walk on both legs while I fumbled in my bag for my camera and I only managed to get 2 shots of it (the other one was out of focus) :(
AN and jie jie Hannah 2 Saturdays ago. The daddies were playing basketball and then soccer. The girls had fun with frisbee, and AN went jogging with Mercia. She got tired after about 150m and ran back across the soccer field while Mercia walked the remaining of the 250m.

In just a matter of 3 years, this is how our family (and friends) have grown :)


No comments: