Tuesday, September 14, 2010

For more than a while

There is an exercise going on locally and Mr Liow will be working from 3pm till past midnight for the whole of this week. For the next week, he'll be working from 7pm till 7am the next morning. It was good coz that means we will have time during the day to do some packing up at home.

We've cleared stuff from the cartons! Actually, Mr Liow was the only one opening up the boxes and putting them into random cabinets. Thanks so much for doing everything dear! I only have to organize them accordingly so that we will have an easier time looking for things as days go by.

AN was so at ease with all her familiar toys. The moment we reached our home yesterday, she headed straight for her own room, took her stroller out and pushed it right out into the living room, and then she rode her tricycle out too. She puts them back before we go home and takes them out the next day we arrive again.

And today, she asked me to put pieces of her alphabets into their holder. I couldn't sit there for long coz I needed to put things into place in the kitchen. She started asking me to "stay for a while", and the next time she asked me to "stay longer". Finally before I walked away from her again, she pleaded politely: "Mummy, can you stay with me here FOR EVER?"

hehe. She must be getting tired of watching me walk out of her room after just a short while each time.

I think she really likes her own room. We're praying she'll agree to sleep by herself soon. :)

No comments: