Friday, September 3, 2010

Little Helper

Mr Liow had been leaving his netbook on the floor every night and forgets to put it on the table before he goes to work in the mornings. It's a little hard for me to pick things off the ground nowadays, so AN volunteers. While helping me pick the machine up, she'll be nagging: "This daddy! Always so messy and not putting back his things properly..."

This morning, I saw the cover of Mr Liow's thumb drive lying on the table. A while ago, Mr Liow asked about it and I told him it should be on the table where I last saw it.

AN got interested and said she 'kept' it. She got busy repeating:" I know where it is! I know where it is!" and ran to give assistance to the daddy who was scanning through the table for it.

Our little helper dug into a cup on the table and declare proudly that she kept the cover in the cup in case we lose it. And then she went: "See daddy you are always losing your things."

Big daddy ego prompted Mr Liow to joke: "you talk so much, I'm going to smack ur buttocks.", to which AN answered: "Daddy, I helped you keep your things and you still want to smack my buttocks??"

hahahahahah!

Joke of the day!

No comments: