Saturday, September 25, 2010

Moving back to Fernvale

We'll be moving back to Fernvale tonight. Mr Liow took AN home last night so that I could have some proper rest and since the bed is finally in!! Tonight we're all going back, including BM.

BM will be going back to Stormville again. Mark asked if this is my #4. Yes, ER is my #4. Hehe. But I've been seriously neglecting #1 & 2 (Baileys and Maen) for the past 3 months since we've been here. Mum's been feeding and cleaning up after them coz it was hard for me to move towards the later part of my pregnancy, and in my absence at the hospital. Am glad I clipped their nails already, but the last time I cleaned their ears was last week. Have to remind Mark to help me with that if he can. They'll be shaved down again before they come back in 3 wks' time.

AN is getting increasingly sticky! She wanted to come back to my parents' plc last night and Mr Liow had to coax her to stay on. And she usually keeps her promises to do certain things in the past but now either hesitates or does not do them as promised anymore. She's starting to take nursing as normal routine again and keeps asking for it. It does gets on my nerves sometimes because she can repeat over and over again asking if she can have 'mem mem'.

There are now more mess to clear up. These are things from my parents place that we have yet to put back. But it's still good to be home. Finally home :)

No comments: